ServicesThe Website offers you with access to information primarily about certain financial products/services including, but not restricted, to loans and/or credit cards facility. Your continued usage of the services and ancillary services from time to time would also constitute acceptance of the T&C including any modification/updation thereof and you would be bound by these T&C until the Agreement is terminated as per provisions defined herein.
You shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and undertake to inform/update any change in your details such as a your name, parentage, marital status, email address, nationality, location, mobile number, PAN, employment & income details/proofs, Form 26 AS, recent photograph, signature image, other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof and personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (if applicable) (collectively the "Registration Information"). promptly and keep it up-to-date and accurate at all times, as it has a direct bearing on the provision of services and ancillary services by or through IITPL. You confirm that information furnished is correct, complete, clear and unambiguous in all respects and in conformity to the prescribed procedure/documentation and regulatory requirements, failing which, IITPL reserves the right to reject the same and, in such case, IITPL shall not be responsible for any consequence arising therefrom. You agree not to misrepresent your identity, nor will you make an attempt to make an unlawful access to the Website or use of the services. Additional terms and conditions may apply to the services that you use. Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully.
You agree and acknowledge that for undertaking any financial transaction through the website, IITPL may undertake client/customer due diligence measurers and seek mandatory information required for KYC purpose which as a customer you are obliged to give, while facilitating your request for loans/credit cards etc. with the banks/financial institutions, in accordance with applicable PMLA laws and rules. IITPL may obtain sufficient information to establish, to its satisfaction or to the satisfaction banks/financial institutions, the identity of each new customer, and the purpose of the intended nature of relationship between you and the bank/financial institution. You agree and acknowledge that IITPL can undertake enhanced due diligence measures (including any documentation), to satisfy itself and/or the banks/financial institutions relating to customer due diligence requirements in line with the requirements and obligations under the applicable PMLA Act and rules.
You agree that you are fully responsible for the content you submit. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website.
Scope of Services, Role & Liability of IITPL
I/We grant my/our no objection to IITPL to do or perform upon my/our placing of requests on the Website and at my/our risk and cost, all or any of the following acts, deeds, matters and things:
- To forward my information/data and requests to its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers with respect to my requests/instructions for availing the services.
- To obtain and forward to its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers my/our information as available in the KYC records, including my signature. I/We agree that such records may be used by the parent company, group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers for executing the requests that may be submitted by me/us with respect the products/services.
- To contact me/us regarding matters pertaining to, but not limited to, servicing of my requests, communication of special offers, new product launches and product recommendations. This consent will override any registration for DNC / NDNC.
I/We understand and acknowledge that IITPL does not offer any advice and nothing herein or on the Website shall be construed as investment advice by me/us and that all decisions to avail products/services by me/us shall be on the basis of my/our own personal judgment arrived at after due consideration. It is clearly understood and agreed that no service/ facility in the nature of portfolio management, advisory services etc. are contemplated by IITPL and no person working for IITPL whether dealer, relationship manager, sub-broker or authorized person is permitted to provide any services/facilities except that of processing my/our requests (subject to limitations stated above) upon my/our directions and that if I/We accept any other services from any person including but not limited to dealer, relationship manager, sub-broker or authorized person then in that event IITPL shall in no way be responsible for the outcome of such services / facilities accepted by me, and my/our dealings with such person including with any dealer, relationship manager, sub-broker or authorized person shall be a personal, mutual and private relationship between me/us and such person(s) including dealer, relationship manager, sub-broker or authorized person and I shall have no recourse/right against IITPL what so ever either in law or equity. IITPL shall not be liable to me/us for any act, omission or delay by its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers or for any claims which I/We may suffer or incur as a result of or in course or discharge by IITPL or its employees, officers, directors, nominee or agent of IITPL’s duties. Without prejudice to the above, IITPL shall not be held liable for any loss or damage or failure to comply or delay in complying with its obligations under these Terms and Conditions which is caused directly or indirectly by any force majeure event or circumstances which are beyond IITPL’s reasonable control. These include system failure, network errors, delay or loss of data due to the above and in circumstances of acts of God, floods, epidemics, quarantine, riot, civil commotion and/or war.
I/We further agree that IITPL shall not be held liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, liabilities and claims of whatsoever nature caused by fraudulent or unauthorized use or access of my/our information, and/or signatures. IITPL will be under no duty to verify compliance with any restrictions on my/our investment powers. IITPL will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, charges or expenses directly or indirectly caused by reasons of any defects or imperfections or mechanical or other failure with relation to computer, cable, telex, telephone or postal system. IITPL makes no guarantees with respect to the availability of the Website. IITPL will make every effort to resolve availability issues such as network problems, virus attacks etc. in an expeditious manner. Notwithstanding these, IITPL will as such not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, charges or expenses directly or indirectly caused by reasons of lack of such availability.
Modes of CommunicationsIn the event of co-applicants, I/We acknowledge that all instructions (including instructions for modification of this clause) shall be given only by the first named applicant, on behalf of both/all of us All instructions given by the first holder above shall be binding on both/all as if given by each of us personally. I/We agree that the instructions may be for availing loans/credit cards in the sole name of the first holder or in the name of the first holder jointly with other person to the exclusion of the second or the third holder. I/We agree that IITPL, its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers shall always have the right to change the modes of communication.
Refusal to transmit request/information/transaction dataIITPL may refuse to transmit request/information/transaction data for the clients unless they are given in a manner and form acceptable to IITPL and in accordance with IITPL’s right to verify such transactions. However, IITPL shall have no responsibility to determine the authenticity of any information submitted by me/us. I/We shall not hold IITPL liable on account of IITPL acting in good faith on any information provided by me/us. IITPL/its parent company, group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers may at their discretion not give effect to my/our request where IITPL/its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers have reason to believe that the information is not genuine or is otherwise improper, ambiguous or unclear or raises a doubt. IITPL/its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers shall not be liable for any losses including but not limited to the loss of any opportunity costs incurred by me/us, if any, transactions are not carried out for any reasons whatsoever.
Charges & FeesWhile currently, the Services offered by IITPL are free of charges, I/We acknowledge that IITPL reserves the right to charge fees in the future for the services offered by it. Any such changes will be communicated by IITPL via email / SMS 14 days ahead of implementation and will be displayed on the BCL Websites. I/We further understand that IITPL will be paid charges/fees by the partnered banks/associate partners/service providers.
Third Party RisksDisplay of loan, credit card or other financial products, offered by third parties on the Website does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship, recommendation, opinion, advice or approval of IITPL against such third parties or their products. You agree and acknowledge that the credit shall be at the sole discretion of IITPL’s financial partners (lenders, credit card companies etc.). While making any application through the Website for any financial product offered by such financial partners; IITPL shall not be held liable for any delay, failure or refusal in registering or providing services y the financial partners. In no event shall IITPL/its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers be liable for losses/claims arising due to force majeure reasons beyond the reasonable control of IITPL/ its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers.
I/we understand that IITPL may require me/us to use such security measures as deemed fit including but not limited to security codes / passwords / customer user identification number / telephone personal identification number (t-pin) / digital signatures / smart cards etc. hereinafter collectively referred to as “security protocols”, before accepting any orders & / or for permitting access to the systems / services /facilities made available by IITPL. I/We agree and acknowledge to change, wherever possible, such “security protocols” immediately on their receipt and periodically thereafter also. It shall be my/our responsibility to completely log out rather than close/exit the browser/trading application window, IITPL shall not be responsible or liable for any unauthorized use and/or leakage/hacking of the my/our personal details and/or financial information available on the online platform should I/We be negligent in adhering to the same.
I/We agree accepts and undertake the sole responsibility for the usage, confidentiality, protection and secrecy of all such “security protocols”. And to bear any losses / damages which may be caused by any use of or non-use of “security protocols”. Notwithstanding anything stated hereinabove, on coming to know of any unauthorized access / use of any “security protocols”, it shall be my/our duty to take all necessary steps including but not limited to informing IITPL in writing with full details of the same and ensuring that such breach, loss of passwords / security protocols and / or confidentiality is immediately stopped. IITPL reserves right to suspend my/our account/reject the orders in case of any misuse identified / wrong credential provided / any doubt on the person / manner providing the orders for and on my/our behalf in the interest of safeguarding my/our monies and to avoid frauds.
Any notice or other correspondence addressed by IITPL to me/us may be addressed at the address given by me/us or as may be intimated from time to time. If according to me/us there is any discrepancy in my/our particular, I/We shall be obliged to intimate the same to IITPL and to the concerned parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers in writing within 7 (seven) working days of the first holder receiving notice thereof, falling which such information shall be deemed to be correct and accepted by me/us and I/We shall not be entitled to question the correctness or accuracy thereof.
TerminationIITPL may terminate the Services by giving 1 day’s prior notice in writing to the Registered Customer provided that the Registered Customer shall not be relieved of obligations hereunder notwithstanding such termination incurred prior to the date on which such termination shall become effective.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction ClauseAll disputes and differences arising out of, under or in connection with these terms and conditions or anything done hereunder shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction only to the courts of Delhi. These terms and conditions are subject to and shall be construed in accordance with the laws prevalent in India.
SeverabilityIf any of these terms and conditions are held invalid or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order or judicial decision by any court, or regulatory or self-regulatory agency or body, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or terms held invalid. The validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby and these terms shall be carried out as if any such invalid / unenforceable terms were not contained herein.
Additional Terms & ConditionsAny promotional offers to promote the website and/or services would always be governed by the terms and conditions specified by IITPL/its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers and they reserve the right to withdraw, discontinue, modify, extend and suspend the promotional offers and the terms governing it, at their sole discretion.
- Any promotional offers to promote the website and/or services would always be governed by the terms and conditions specified by IITPL/its group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers and they reserve the right to withdraw, discontinue, modify, extend and suspend the promotional offers and the terms governing it, at their sole discretion.
- By using the site and/or registering yourself at the site, you authorize IITPL/its group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers to contact you via email or phone call and offer you their services for the product you have opted for and also to impart product knowledge, inform about promotional offers running on the site & offers of the affiliates and associated third parties, irrespective of the fact that you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service. You also authorize IITPL to make your details available to its group companies/associates/partnered banks/affiliates/associate partners/service providers for the abovementioned purposes.
DECLARATIONSI confirm that
- The details provided by me are true and correct.
- I am responsible for keeping the information provided by me current and accurate.
- I am eligible and shall monitor my eligibility to act under the applicable laws including but not limited to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Act and Rules & Regulations framed thereunder such as Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and Regulations framed thereunder, PMLA Act and Rules framed thereunder, Income Tax Act and any other act/law/rules and regulations in force. If at any time this assurance ceases to be applicable, I shall refrain from dealing with you forthwith.
- I have understood and agree to abide by the T&C.
Coverage under this Policy/Protection to:
- All Visitors ("Visitors") who visit this website ('Site') and provide information to Investors India Technologies Private Limited ('IITPL') online through this Site are covered under this Policy.
- Information covered by this Policy: This Policy seeks to cover private information of the Visitors provided to the Site as also any information collected by IITPL server from the Visitors' browser. ("Information")
- By using the site and/or registering yourself at the site, you authorize IITPL/its parent company/group companies/associates/affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers to contact you via email or phone call and offer you their services for the product you have opted for and also to impart product knowledge, inform about promotional offers running on the site & offers of the affiliates and associated third parties, irrespective of the fact that you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service. You also authorize IITPL to make your details available to its parent company/group companies/associates/partnered banks/affiliates/associate partners/service providers for the abovementioned purposes.
Features of the Policy:
- Information collected shall only be used to provide the Visitor with the best possible services.
- Information shall not be shared with any external organisation unless the same is necessary to enable IITPL to provide you services or to enable the compilation of a transaction or the same is necessary or required pursuant to applicable norms or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed to with IITPL. However, we will be sharing your Personal Information/ Sensitive Information with our affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers including Credit Information Companies, for the purpose of underwriting and approval of your credit card, loan or any other financial product transaction/related transaction or for doing an aggregate check of your credit profile on your behalf and sending you targeted communications and offers. IITPL may also share Information to provide you with superior services and a range of offers.
- IITPL has a business relationship with these affiliates/partnered banks/associate partners/service providers and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these partners if you have applied via a co-branded URL or directly through the Website as the case may be. However, if you desire IITPL to limit such sharing whereby you would not like to be informed of offers available, you may contact us at email@example.com
- From the online forms you fill out, we will also collect details of your name, including first name, E-mail address, contact details, postal code, demographic profile, your interest and financial information disclosed by you. Besides transmitting the online forms to the concerned third party service provider/product manufacturer, for whose privacy practice we are not responsible, this information will be used for getting in touch with you and providing services that you request, to obtain feedback on products and to send you promotional material from advertisers and sponsors. We will also store the history of your transactions for our record purposes. For the purpose of providing you information on services requested by you, we may share your E-mail Id, demographic profile and your interests with other service providers, unless you specifically require us not to do so.
- For availing the Service such as applying for a loan, credit card, and/or any other financial product we will require you to provide/upload on the Website the details such as a your name, parentage, marital status, email address, nationality, location, mobile number, PAN, employment & income details/proofs, Form 26 AS, recent photograph, signature image, other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof and personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (if applicable) (collectively the "Registration Information").
- There are number of products/services such as loans, credit cards offered by third Parties on the Website, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers. If you choose to apply for these products or services/disclose information to these providers, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. IITPL is not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites, whose links are on our web site since we do not own, manage or control them.
- By using the services on this website, you are deemed to have consented to our sending information about you to other companies or people when we require sharing your information to provide you the product or services you have requested of us.
- We may also share your information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. Any Information may be required to be disclosed to any third party by us by an order under the law for the time being in force.
- IITPL will use the Information to improve the Visitor experience.
- We may in the future implement encryption of the cookies.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our Web site and other Web sites. In the course of serving advertisements, these companies may place or recognize a unique 'cookie' on your hard drive, and may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information we receive from or about you is stored on systems designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. We may encrypt your transmission of sensitive information to us (e.g. your name, address, contact details, etc.) in the interest of heightened privacy protection and information integrity.
- We do not store any information pertaining to your credit card information in our database nor do we have any knowledge of the information you enter while making payment.
- IITPL also may disclose information about you as permitted or required by law.
- At IITPL, we value your relationship and will, at all times, strive to ensure your privacy.
By accessing this website and/or any of its associate/group sites ("Website"), you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms of the following disclaimer and user agreement:
Investors India Technologies Private Limited ("IITPL") has taken due care and caution in compilation of the data and the contents for all its web sites.
IITPL does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information & material and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in this regard.
IITPL advise its users to verify the appropriateness of the information before making any decisions. Though the information on the website is updated from time to time, however, it excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness or any of the contents of the website, including (but not limited) to any comments, feedback and advertisements contained within the website. Hence, IITPL cannot be held liable for any damage (monetary, legal or otherwise) caused by any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure. It has no financial liability whatsoever to any user for the use of the information provided on its website
IITPL, its parent company, group companies, their directors, shareholders, officers and employees are in no way responsible or liable for your investment or credit buy decision(s) (availing any kind of loans or taking any credit cards or any other product/service through us), and you shall be solely responsible for the consequences of your decisions.
Hyperlinks from and to other websites are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by IITPL. IITPL makes no representations whatsoever about other web sites which you may access through this website. The links are provided for your convenience only. IITPL, its parent company, group companies, their directors, shareholders, officers or employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website and shall not be liable for any inaccuracies in the information of the entity/person, or any other information provided on or through such other website/s, or for any actions you might rely thereon.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
In this User Agreement (“Agreement”) 'IITPL' and 'User' or ‘Visitor’ collectively referred to as 'Parties' and individually as a 'Party'. Being allowed access to the Site, you (User or Visitor) enter into the Agreement, on the terms and conditions written hereunder. This Agreement is for an indefinite term. Subject to the terms contained herein, either Party can terminate this Agreement for any reason, provided that such termination shall be conditional upon, including but not limited to, discharge of all contractual and statutory obligations.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
All information(s) and material(s) on this Site are provided on an "AS IS" basis, and are without guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied. IITPL disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
- Any errors in or omissions from the Site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors
- Any Group Websites, third party Web Sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links, if any, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from
- Your use of the Site.
Under no circumstances, will IITPL, its parent company, group companies, and/or any of their directors/ shareholders/officers/employees/representatives accept any liability legal or otherwise for any direct or consequential loss, arising from the use of the information/data, material contained in the Site, to any User or Visitor for:
- loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the information(s), links, and/or material(s) in the Site
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Site or its content(s) / information(s)/link(s) and material(s); and
- Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any data/information/material.
IITPL has taken due care and caution in compilation and presenting factually correct information/data, material contained in the Site and shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information/data, material provided on the Site is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose. IITPL accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Site. Use of this Site, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use and the Disclaimers, Risk Factors provide/given in this Site. IITPL does not represent that the information downloaded from this Site is completely error-free and accurate or the servers that make the Site available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, IITPL claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
Non-Solicitation for the products
The Website is a resource for informational purposes only and is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. The information(s) and/or material(s) do not purport to be a solicitation of offers to buy or sell any products/securities.
Limited Permission to Copy
Users or Visitors of the Site are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for his/her/its personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium, may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this Site. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor shall any of its pages or part thereof be distributed in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without IITPL’s prior written consent.
IITPL reserves its right to add to or change/modify the information, contents and the terms of this Agreement. Any changes will be posted to the Site and it is the Users' responsibility to refer to the terms on accessing this service. Changes could be effected by IITPL after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change, if you continue to access the Site after that time. IITPL further reserves its rights to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all service(s) at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the Site without prior notice.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the Site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of IITPL, its affiliates and/or associates, group companies and are protected under applicable Indian Laws. Any infringement shall be strongly defended and pursued, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Site may contain advertising and other material submitted to IITPL by third parties. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable International and Indian Law. IITPL, will not be responsible for any advertiser's claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion/placement on the Site. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to IITPL terms and conditions.